Why No GMAT?
Looking Beyond Standardized Test Scores
Supporting Students Through Kogod’s Bridge to Business Program
The Benefits of a Kogod Education
- Faculty—Our courses are designed and taught by the same renowned faculty who teach Kogod’s on-campus business programs.
- Flexibility—Our online learning platform allows students to participate in face-to-face, live class sessions from anywhere with an Internet connection. Multimedia course content can be completed on a student’s own time from any computer or mobile device.
- Curriculum—The same faculty who teach on campus design the online coursework and classes, upholding the same commitment to collaborative, experiential learning.
- Accreditation—The program is fully accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International).
- Online Interaction and Student Engagement—Small-group projects, collaborative discussions, in-person immersions, live online classes, and one-on-one office hours help create a community of professionals that are just as connected as traditional on-campus MBA communities.
- Student-to-Faculty Ratio—Our online business programs feature classes with a student to faculty ratio of no more than 15-to-1.
- Student Support Services—From first contact all the way through graduation and beyond, the Kogod School of Business provides students with unparalleled support.